- 1 Details: American Tourister Bon Air DLX 4 Roll Cabin Trolley 55 cm, Midnight-navy, One Size
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Notice
- 4 Buyer Guide Suitcases
- 5 How to choose Suitcases
- 6 How to maintenance Suitcases
- 7 Details: American Tourister Bon Air DLX 4 Roll Cabin Trolley 55 cm, Midnight-navy, One Size
Brand: AMERICAN TOURISTER
- Products can be returned
- Features: Inner packing straps, Inside pocket(s)
- Divider pad, Handle
- Roller system: 4 wheels
- Closure types: Zipper
- Hard luggage
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide SuitcasesBuying a suitcase can be a very personal decision. It’s not super difficult, but there are certain details to keep in mind.
- Size. Suitcase sizes are usually listed and measured in centimeters (CM) or inches (IN). Make sure you know what size you’re comfortable with before shopping.
- Type. There are different types of luggage, such as hardshell, softshell, and cabin. Softshell luggage tends to be more affordable and is best suited for more casual travel. Hardshell luggage is more durable and tends to hold up better, but it’s more expensive.
- Material. Luggage materials can range from polycarbonate, ABS, nylon, and cloth. Make sure you know what type of material you want.
- Wheels. Many wheels on suitcases are flexible and can roll in any direction. However, many wheels on bags are also fixed. Make sure you know which features you prefer before making a purchase.
- Handles. Some suitcases have handles attached at the top and bottom of the cases. Others only feature handles at the top and bottom.
- Warranty. Most suitcases come with a warranty, so read the warranty carefully.
- Guarantee. Many suitcase manufacturers offer guarantees, such as 30-day returns.
How to choose SuitcasesSuitcases come in different styles and sizes. Before choosing a suitcase, consider your travel style and needs. For example, if you travel often, you may prefer a large suitcase with wheels to make traveling easier. If you’re looking for a suitcase to bring on an airplane, consider looking for a carry-on, or lightweight suitcase.
How to maintenance SuitcasesWhen it comes to maintenance, there are three main parts to a suitcase: the outer shell, the wheels, and the handle.
- If your suitcase is coated with a waterproof material, wash it by hand using a soft sponge and a mild detergent. If the outer shell of the suitcase isnt waterproof, then wash it in a washing machine and air dry it.
- To clean the wheels and handle of your suitcase, use a mild detergent and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
Travel Luggage Cover Suitcase Protector Fits 18-20 Inch Luggage, Video Game Controller
GANNEPIE Travel Luggage Cover Black Printed with Pocket Suitcase Cover Fits 26-28 Inch
Bric's Tropea 25" Spinner Suitcase - Suitcases with Wheels - Checked Luggage, OLIVE
Suit Garment Bags for Men Travel, Large Convertible Garment Duffel Bags with Shoulder Strap, Mancro ...