- 1 Details: DELSEY Paris Cactus Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Navy, Carry-On 19 Inch
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Notice
- 4 Buyer Guide Carry-On Luggage
- 5 How to choose Carry-On Luggage
- 6 How to maintenance Carry-On Luggage
- 7 Details: DELSEY Paris Cactus Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Navy, Carry-On 19 Inch
Brand: DELSEY Paris
- Products can be returned
- Adventurous design combined with durability; made from lightweight polycarbonate with injected shock-absorbent corners for added luggage protection
- Features DELSEY’s patented zip SECURITECH 2, a closing system that is three times more resistant to intrusion than a conventional zipper; integrated TSA-accepted combination lock for additional security
- Equipped with DELSEY’s dual-advanced wheel system for multi-directional rolling with zero weight on your hand for easy travel
- Interior has two full packing compartments with tie-down straps and zippered mesh divider to secure your belongings; three carry handles for ease when lifting a fully packed case
- Has a USB port and a power bank sleeve (power bank not included) so never run out of power on the go; removable and washable lining for easy cleaning
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Carry-On LuggageIf you’re planning to travel by air this summer, you may want to invest in a good carry-on, or “personal item,” bag.
- Size. If you’re traveling by plane, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the overhead compartment. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the luggage compartment.
- Weight. Weight is an important consideration. As carry-on luggage, your carry-on bag shouldn’t be too heavy. If you’re traveling by plane, 4 pounds or less is ideal. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, 5 pounds or less is ideal.
- Price. If you’re on a budget, set a limit on how much you’re willing to pay for your carry-on bag. A low-cost carry-on bag could cost as little as $30. A high-end carry-on bag could cost as much as $150.
- Features. Carry-on bags come in a variety of styles, such as tote bags, briefcases, and duffels, so consider how you’ll be using your carry-on bag when traveling.
- Durability. A durable carry-on bag should be able to stand up to years of use.
- Warranty. Most carry-on bag manufacturers offer a warranty, usually for 1-3 years,
How to choose Carry-On LuggageCarry-on luggage is one of the most important travel accessories. The right carry-on bag can make the difference between having a stress-free trip and ending up at the baggage claim with no idea where your luggage is.
With so many carry-on bags on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few areas to consider when deciding between carry-on bags:
- How much space do you need? There are small carry-on bags, large carry-on bags, and everything in between. Consider how much space you need and how much you can realistically fit in your carry-on bag.
- Do you need wheels? Not everyone needs a wheeled carry-on bag. If you’re only traveling for a week or two, and you won’t be carrying much, you can get away with a carry-on with no wheels.
- Do you want a carry-on with a handle? Some carry-on bags have handles that extend out from the side of the bag. These handles can be great for maneuvering your carry-on bag on crowded sidewalks or in train stations.
How to maintenance Carry-On LuggageWith a little TLC, your carry-on luggage can last for years. Here are 10 tips to keep your carry-on looking like new:
- Clean it out. When cleaning out your carry-on, be sure to remove any loose items or trash. Also, wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth to remove any dust, dirt, or stains.
- Check for damage. Before storing your carry-on, be sure to check for any damage. Check the zippers, wheels, and fabric for any tears or holes. If you notice any damage, repair it as soon as possible.
- Apply a protective coat. Before storing your carry-on, apply a protective coat to the fabric. This will help to protect the fabric from stains and scratches.
- Store it in a cool, dry place. Store your carry-on in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Dont let it get wet. When storing your carry-on, dont let it get wet. If it gets wet, dry it thoroughly before storing it.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. When storing your carry-on, avoid extreme temperatures. Keep it away from extreme heat or cold.
- Dont stack it. When storing your carry-on, dont stack it. This can cause damage and deformation.
- Keep it out of the sun. When storing your carry-on, keep it out of the sun. The sun can cause the fabric to fade.
- Be careful with your zippers. When storing your carry-on, be careful with your zippers. Make sure the zippers are zipped up completely.
- Keep it away from sharp objects. When storing your carry-on, keep it away from sharp objects. Sharp objects can puncture the fabric.
AnyZip Luggage PC ABS Hardside Lightweight Suitcase with 4 Universal Wheels TSA Lock Checked-Medium ...
Luxury Cotton Garment Storage Bag | Long 56 Inch | Certified Organic Cotton Dress Bag | Breathable |...
InterestPrint Closeup of American Football Laces Travel Luggage Cover Baggage Suitcase Protector for...
Kendall Country Carry On Bag for Girls- Convertible Garment Duffel for Travel, Great as a Garment Ba...