- 1 Details: Kenneth Cole Reaction Rugged Roamer Luggage Collection Lightweight Softside Expandable 8-Wheel Spinner Travel Suitcase Bag, Navy, 20-inch Carry-On
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Notice
- 4 Buyer Guide Carry-On Luggage
- 5 How to choose Carry-On Luggage
- 6 How to maintenance Carry-On Luggage
- 7 Details: Kenneth Cole Reaction Rugged Roamer Luggage Collection Lightweight Softside Expandable 8-Wheel Spinner Travel Suitcase Bag, Navy, 20-inch Carry-On
Brand: Kenneth Cole
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, the Kenneth Cole Reaction “Rugged Roamer” Collection is the perfect partner for any adventure. The 20″ Carry-on suitcase features durable 8-wheel spinners that allow for smooth 360-degree rotation over any terrain, and features top, side, and bottom grab handles for easy lifting. Furthermore, the locking, retractable trolley handle extends to be 41 inches tall and has a convenient push button mechanism. The main compartment interior Includes a secure buckled garment restraint to hold clothes in place and features multiple interior organization pockets. Exterior features an additional front ticket pocket and two additional zipper pockets provide access to frequently needed items. This luggage collection is made of a lightweight and durable 1680D ballistic polyester exterior with metallic hematite zippers. The fully lined tear-resistant interior lining helps protect your personal items, while the expansion feature provides an additional 2 inches of additional packing space if needed. Main compartment zipper pullers feature a small loop that can fit a TSA lock or pad lock for extra security. Convenient, lightweight construction helps to meet airline weight restrictions and avoid baggage fees. The 20″ carry-on suitcase was designed to meet almost all domestic and international airline size requirements and fits into most overhead bins of both small and large planes. ★ Backed by a manufacturer 10-year limited guarantee against defects. The perfect lightweight dependable carry-on suitcase for travelers whom value both style and function in their luggage.★ Dimensions Include Handles & Wheels. ★ Depth Range If Expanded For Additional 2” inches. ★ 20″ Carry-On Overall Dimensions: 22” H x 14” L x 9.5”-11.5” D. ★ 20″ Carry-On Internal Packing Dimensions: 20” H x 13” L x 8.5”-10.5”D. ★ 20″ Product Weight: 6.85 lbs. ★ Lightweight luggage ideal for any trip, vacation, or adventure. ★
- Products can be returned
- Fitted with premium 8-wheel multi-directional spinners that allow for effortless smooth 360°-degree free-weight maneuvering.
- Expands an additional 2-inches for additional space when needed.
- Equipped with a sturdy and user-friendly push-button retractable trolley handle that extends to be 41 inches.
- Interior main compartment is fully lined with a printed tear-resistant airplane lining and interior features organization pockets, a wet zipper pocket to store liquids, and garment restraint straps to hold your clothes in place.
- Constructed with a lightweight and durable 1680D ballistic polyester exterior. The lightweight construction helps you better adhere to airline weight restrictions to avoid unneeded airport fees.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Carry-On LuggageWhen you’re going to travel somewhere, you need a good travel backpack. The backpack you choose should not only fit your needs — it should also add style to your trip.
- Capacity. When buying a travel backpack, it’s important to know its capacity. For light travelers, a 25-30-liter capacity backpack should be sufficient.
- Style. Choosing a travel backpack that blends in with your current wardrobe is a good option.
- Price. Price is another important consideration.
- Warranty. Be sure to buy your backpack from a reputable supplier.
- Weight. Since the backpack’s weight can play a role in how comfortable you travel, it’s important to know the weight of the backpack.
- Features. Look for features such as compartments, pockets, and wheels.
- Wheels. Look for wheels that are easy to rotate.
- Handle. Look for a handle that’s comfortable to hold.
- Closure. Look for a closure that’s easy to close.
- Size. Look for a travel backpack that fits you well.
- Straps. Look for straps that are easy to adjust.
- Interior. Look for a travel backpack that’s comfortable.
How to choose Carry-On LuggageWhen you’re traveling by plane, it’s important to choose the right carry-on luggage. Follow these 3 tips to choose the right carry-on luggage for your trip.
- Choose a lightweight carry-on. Most airlines weigh carry-on bags at check-in. If your bag is too heavy, you may have to check it.
- Choose a carry-on that fits into most overhead bins. Carry-on bags are typically measured in two ways: height x width x depth. Most airlines require carry-ons to be no larger than 45 linear inches (length + height + width).
- Choose your carry-on’s features. Carry-on bags come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors. Popular features include external pockets, internal compartments, and spinner wheels.
How to maintenance Carry-On LuggageWith a little TLC, your carry-on luggage can last for years. Here are 10 tips to keep your carry-on looking like new:
- Clean it out. When cleaning out your carry-on, be sure to remove any loose items or trash. Also, wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth to remove any dust, dirt, or stains.
- Check for damage. Before storing your carry-on, be sure to check for any damage. Check the zippers, wheels, and fabric for any tears or holes. If you notice any damage, repair it as soon as possible.
- Apply a protective coat. Before storing your carry-on, apply a protective coat to the fabric. This will help to protect the fabric from stains and scratches.
- Store it in a cool, dry place. Store your carry-on in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Dont let it get wet. When storing your carry-on, dont let it get wet. If it gets wet, dry it thoroughly before storing it.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. When storing your carry-on, avoid extreme temperatures. Keep it away from extreme heat or cold.
- Dont stack it. When storing your carry-on, dont stack it. This can cause damage and deformation.
- Keep it out of the sun. When storing your carry-on, keep it out of the sun. The sun can cause the fabric to fade.
- Be careful with your zippers. When storing your carry-on, be careful with your zippers. Make sure the zippers are zipped up completely.
- Keep it away from sharp objects. When storing your carry-on, keep it away from sharp objects. Sharp objects can puncture the fabric.