- 1 Details: Rockland Melbourne Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage, Navy, Carry-On 20-Inch
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Notice
- 4 Buyer Guide Carry-On Luggage
- 5 How to choose Carry-On Luggage
- 6 How to maintenance Carry-On Luggage
- 7 Details: Rockland Melbourne Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage, Navy, Carry-On 20-Inch
This carryon is made of abs. The major benefits of this material – it is extremely lightweight, it is durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Four multi directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines. Multi-directional spinner wheels for easy maneuverability. Modern internal chrome telescoping handle with push button handle. Interior mesh and zip pocket and elastic pocket. Measures 20 inchx13 inchx9 inch and weighs 7.5 lbs. Wheel design may vary between black and silver wheels
- Products can be returned
- 22″X13. 5″x9″ (with wheels)
- Carry-On meets these airlines’ size restrictions: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Allegiant
- Lightweight yet extremely durable ABS material
- Multi-directional double spinner wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic aluminum telescoping handle
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Carry-On LuggageIf you’re planning to travel by air this summer, you may want to invest in a good carry-on, or “personal item,” bag.
- Size. If you’re traveling by plane, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the overhead compartment. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the luggage compartment.
- Weight. Weight is an important consideration. As carry-on luggage, your carry-on bag shouldn’t be too heavy. If you’re traveling by plane, 4 pounds or less is ideal. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, 5 pounds or less is ideal.
- Price. If you’re on a budget, set a limit on how much you’re willing to pay for your carry-on bag. A low-cost carry-on bag could cost as little as $30. A high-end carry-on bag could cost as much as $150.
- Features. Carry-on bags come in a variety of styles, such as tote bags, briefcases, and duffels, so consider how you’ll be using your carry-on bag when traveling.
- Durability. A durable carry-on bag should be able to stand up to years of use.
- Warranty. Most carry-on bag manufacturers offer a warranty, usually for 1-3 years,
How to choose Carry-On LuggageCarry-on luggage is one of the most important travel accessories. The right carry-on bag can make the difference between having a stress-free trip and ending up at the baggage claim with no idea where your luggage is.
With so many carry-on bags on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few areas to consider when deciding between carry-on bags:
- How much space do you need? There are small carry-on bags, large carry-on bags, and everything in between. Consider how much space you need and how much you can realistically fit in your carry-on bag.
- Do you need wheels? Not everyone needs a wheeled carry-on bag. If you’re only traveling for a week or two, and you won’t be carrying much, you can get away with a carry-on with no wheels.
- Do you want a carry-on with a handle? Some carry-on bags have handles that extend out from the side of the bag. These handles can be great for maneuvering your carry-on bag on crowded sidewalks or in train stations.
How to maintenance Carry-On LuggageIn order to keep your carry-on luggage in good condition, make sure to follow these tips:
- Clean your carry-on luggage
- Keep debris out of your backpack
- Protect your carry-on from damage
- Attach luggage tags