Details: Thule Subterra Luggage 55cm/22″
- Products can be returned
- 800D nylon
- Innovative 3-in-1 checked piece of luggage conveniently splits into two independent carry-ons
- Spacious interior divides into two separate compartments or opens into one large packing area
- Tough oversized wheels for smooth transport
- Durable exoskeleton and molded back panel absorb impact of frequent travel
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Carry-On LuggageIf you’re planning to travel by air this summer, you may want to invest in a good carry-on, or “personal item,” bag.
- Size. If you’re traveling by plane, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the overhead compartment. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the luggage compartment.
- Weight. Weight is an important consideration. As carry-on luggage, your carry-on bag shouldn’t be too heavy. If you’re traveling by plane, 4 pounds or less is ideal. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, 5 pounds or less is ideal.
- Price. If you’re on a budget, set a limit on how much you’re willing to pay for your carry-on bag. A low-cost carry-on bag could cost as little as $30. A high-end carry-on bag could cost as much as $150.
- Features. Carry-on bags come in a variety of styles, such as tote bags, briefcases, and duffels, so consider how you’ll be using your carry-on bag when traveling.
- Durability. A durable carry-on bag should be able to stand up to years of use.
- Warranty. Most carry-on bag manufacturers offer a warranty, usually for 1-3 years,
How to choose Carry-On LuggageWhen shopping for the best carry-on luggage, there are a few factors to keep in mind:
- Size: Its important to remember that the carry-on size varies by airline. Check with your airline before making a purchase to ensure your luggage will fit. Most airlines have a maximum size limit of 22 long by 14 wide by 9 high (including wheels and handles).
- Weight: Carry-on luggage is typically limited to 22 pounds per bag.
- Durability: You want to choose carry-on luggage that is durable enough to survive the wear and tear of frequent travel. Look for a selection made of hard or soft shells, and wheels that lock.
How to maintenance Carry-On LuggageCarry-on luggage is an essential piece of travel gear. From packing and traveling to staying organized, carry-on luggage makes travel smooth and enjoyable for everyone. However, while carry-on luggage is convenient, it can also get damaged. Read on for tips on how to maintain carry-on luggage and keep it in working condition.
- Inspect your bag regularly. Look for rips, tears, loose stitching, or loose zippers. If you notice any of these issues, repair them as soon as possible.
- Clean your bag regularly. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the exterior of your bag. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they could damage the fabric.
- Store your bag properly. Make sure to keep carry-on luggage in a cool, dry place when not in use. Avoid storing bags in direct sunlight or near heat sources, as they could warp the fabric.
- Use the right packing method. When packing your bag, use compression bags or packing cubes to keep your items organized. Avoid overstuffing your bag, as this could cause damage to the fabric.
- Travel with carry-on luggage that fits inside the overhead bins on airplanes. Avoid using the overhead compartment for personal items, as this could cause damage to the bag.
- Make sure to lock your bag when traveling. While locking your bag may not be necessary, it does add an extra layer of security.
Details: Thule Subterra Luggage 55cm/22″
gaunghong Clear PVC Suitcase Cover Protectors 20 22 24 28 Inch Luggage Cover for Wheeled Suitcase (2...
ORIGINAL PENGUIN Crest 21" Hardside Carry-on Spinner Luggage, Charcoal, One Size
LONDON FOG Kingsbury Expandable Hardside Spinner Luggage, Rose Gold, Checked-Medium 25-Inch
American Green Travel - Denali Expandable Suitcase with Double Spinner Wheels, Hardside Carry On Lug...