Brand: Tommy Hilfiger
- Products can be returned
- Innovative features: 20-inch carry on luggage with a 4-wheel spinner system making maneuvering the airport, sidewalks and roads a breeze
- Functional luxury: Durable polyester fabric exterior, spacious interior and a suitcase strap inside holds clothes in place and keeps travel organized
- Timeless style: Exactly what you might expect from a luxury suitcase brand, Tommy Hilfiger Luggage has standout designer detailing and prominently displayed logos on the front and on the handle straps
- Additional features: Count this piece of luggage as a travel essential with its front and side pockets for additional storage, compression straps to keep things safe for travel and luggage tag on the backside of the suitcase for easy ID
- Specifications: Small luggage with adjustable height handle, two additional straps; one on top and one on the side, 4 wheels and 2” expansion make packing flexible
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Luggage SetsThis guide should help you select luggage sets and suitcases.
- Size. If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll definitely want a luggage set that has a large capacity.
- Weight. If you’re traveling with checked-in luggage, you’ll need a bag that’s light enough for you to lift.
- Security. If you’re traveling with expensive or precious belongings, you’ll need a luggage set that offers good security.
- Compartments. You’ll want a luggage set that’s divided well.
- Carry On. If you’re flying, you’ll want a carry-on that can fit under your seat.
- Wheel Types and Speed. If you’re purchasing a luggage set that takes wheels, you’ll want a set that’s sturdy enough to withstand bumps.
How to choose Luggage SetsWhen buying luggage sets, there are a few important factors to consider:
- Suitcase size: One of the most important factors to consider when buying luggage sets is the size of each suitcase. When shopping for luggage sets, make sure you consider the size of each suitcase and whether or not it will fit in the overhead compartment on an airplane.
- Wheels: Another important factor to consider when buying luggage sets is the wheels. Many luggage sets are made with two wheels, but you can also find luggage sets with four wheels. Four-wheeled suitcases are preferable since they can be easily pushed, pulled, and navigated through tight spaces.
- Weight: The weight of your luggage set is also an important consideration. Heavier luggage sets are more challenging to lug around, so you may want to choose a set that is relatively lightweight.
- Material: Most luggage sets are made from lightweight materials like ABS plastic or polycarbonate, but you can also find luggage sets made from leather or another material.
- Price: Another important factor to consider when buying luggage sets is the price. Luggage sets can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more.
How to maintenance Luggage Sets
- Check and tighten all zippers.
- Clean all areas with leather cleaner.
- Polish all chrome and metal pieces.
- Make sure the wheels are free and clear of any debris.
- Keep all hardware (straps, locks, handles, rivets, etc.) clean and free of rust.
- Keep all exterior fabric pieces clean and free of dirt.
- Keep all interior fabric pieces clean and free of dirt and odor.
- Keep the wheels and handle free of dirt, sand, and debris at all times.