- 1 Details: TUMI Alpha Bravo International Front Lid Expandable 4 Wheel Carry On – Navy
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Notice
- 4 Buyer Guide Carry-On Luggage
- 5 How to choose Carry-On Luggage
- 6 How to maintenance Carry-On Luggage
- 7 Details: TUMI Alpha Bravo International Front Lid Expandable 4 Wheel Carry On – Navy
- Products can be returned
- Monogramable initial patch, TUMI logo on monogram frame, Daisy chain loop system on front for modular pouch, Daisy chain loop for carabiner, Integrated low-profile TSA lock with replaceable pullers, Zipper opening to main compartment, Zipper expansion, Back corner bumper, Teli-Handle with over-molded protected button and three height stops, Retractable molded top and side carry handle, Luggage tag
- TUMI Tracer, 2 skid bars, 4 dual wheels, Zipper pocket
- Tie-down straps, Zipper pocket, Daisy chain loop system in main section
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Carry-On LuggageIf you’re planning to travel by air this summer, you may want to invest in a good carry-on, or “personal item,” bag.
- Size. If you’re traveling by plane, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the overhead compartment. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, you’ll want to make sure your bag fits in the luggage compartment.
- Weight. Weight is an important consideration. As carry-on luggage, your carry-on bag shouldn’t be too heavy. If you’re traveling by plane, 4 pounds or less is ideal. If you’re traveling by train, bus, or ship, 5 pounds or less is ideal.
- Price. If you’re on a budget, set a limit on how much you’re willing to pay for your carry-on bag. A low-cost carry-on bag could cost as little as $30. A high-end carry-on bag could cost as much as $150.
- Features. Carry-on bags come in a variety of styles, such as tote bags, briefcases, and duffels, so consider how you’ll be using your carry-on bag when traveling.
- Durability. A durable carry-on bag should be able to stand up to years of use.
- Warranty. Most carry-on bag manufacturers offer a warranty, usually for 1-3 years,
How to choose Carry-On LuggageWhen shopping for the best carry-on luggage, there are a few factors to keep in mind:
- Size: Its important to remember that the carry-on size varies by airline. Check with your airline before making a purchase to ensure your luggage will fit. Most airlines have a maximum size limit of 22 long by 14 wide by 9 high (including wheels and handles).
- Weight: Carry-on luggage is typically limited to 22 pounds per bag.
- Durability: You want to choose carry-on luggage that is durable enough to survive the wear and tear of frequent travel. Look for a selection made of hard or soft shells, and wheels that lock.
How to maintenance Carry-On LuggageWith a little TLC, your carry-on luggage can last for years. Here are 10 tips to keep your carry-on looking like new:
- Clean it out. When cleaning out your carry-on, be sure to remove any loose items or trash. Also, wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth to remove any dust, dirt, or stains.
- Check for damage. Before storing your carry-on, be sure to check for any damage. Check the zippers, wheels, and fabric for any tears or holes. If you notice any damage, repair it as soon as possible.
- Apply a protective coat. Before storing your carry-on, apply a protective coat to the fabric. This will help to protect the fabric from stains and scratches.
- Store it in a cool, dry place. Store your carry-on in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Dont let it get wet. When storing your carry-on, dont let it get wet. If it gets wet, dry it thoroughly before storing it.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. When storing your carry-on, avoid extreme temperatures. Keep it away from extreme heat or cold.
- Dont stack it. When storing your carry-on, dont stack it. This can cause damage and deformation.
- Keep it out of the sun. When storing your carry-on, keep it out of the sun. The sun can cause the fabric to fade.
- Be careful with your zippers. When storing your carry-on, be careful with your zippers. Make sure the zippers are zipped up completely.
- Keep it away from sharp objects. When storing your carry-on, keep it away from sharp objects. Sharp objects can puncture the fabric.
Carry on Garment Bag Convertible Suit Travel Bag with Shoes Compartment Waterproof Large Hanging Gar...
Samsonite Unisex Samsonite's Nuon Large Spinner Luggage Luggage- Suitcase, Matt Graphite, Large 31.9...
QYTECxl Carry on Luggage Women's Rolling Luggage Trolley Suitcase Travel Bag
OGIO 108226.36 Stealth Black 29" Terminal Bag